27 October 2009

Tweet Tweet.

About this time, I become a little more vocal in my online complaining about the congestion we're experiencing daily now. I play Latency Lotto with my followers on Twitter, where they try and guess our peak latency at a given point. Fellow RIM inhabitants sympathise and we compare notes. Gotta love the interwebz.

@Telstra and @BigpondTeam arrive on the Twitter scene. Hurrah! Another avenue of attack.

I ask for an escalation point for our issue from Telstra - given that we've had it confirmed by Telstra themselves, that it is indeed a congestion issue on Telstra infrastructure. Internode have thrown up their hands and pointed the finger back at Telstra and pretty much said nothing we can do - can't force them to upgrade capacity. Weaksauce.

And this is where I will give credit where credit is due - I have had more assistance and action from the @Telstra and @BigpondTeam Twitter guys than I have from Internode in the last 6 months and Telstra in the last 6 years.

But I digress.

@Telstra ask me to provide details of the issue via their Twitter feedback page.

I pretty much tell them the dealio since January 18 as you've read it here (albeit a little more professionally).

And this is where the story gets very interesting indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment