05 November 2009

OMG.

OMG OMG OMG

Less than 24 hours after my email to Mr Thodey, I received a response:

Thank you for your email to the Office of our CEO, David Thodey.

David has asked me to thank you for your email on his behalf and to let you know that a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.

We appreciate your patience while we allocate this and confirm our commitment to addressing the matters you have raised.


At 6pm Friday night, my partner received a phone call from the Countrywide representative for our area, who advised he would be handling our case moving forward.

The Countrywide rep spoke at length with my partner. The rep knew the history of our longstanding issues and advised that investigations were now underway and he would be in contact.

So I must give credit where credit is due, and give kudos to the office of the CEO for acting on what must be one of many complaints that cross his desk.

Is our problem solved? Not in any way shape or form as yet. Latency last night was abysmal, and we have given up doing anything remotely interactive online.

However, there is hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment